Complete Sand and Gravel Blends
1. 5/8 minus (with fines) - A crushed rock with a particle size of 5/8” and less. Excellent as a base material for pathways and driveway toppings. Compacts well.
2. 3/4 Clean Chip (no fines) - A crushed rock with a particle size of 3/4”. It is clean, with no fines. Used for driveways and pathways, but it won’t compact as well as 5/8” minus.
3. 1 ½ Washed Drain Rock - Washed round gravel with a particle size of 1 ½” to 3/4”. It is used for drainage or decorative landscaping. It does not compact.
4. Pea Gravel - 3/8” washed round gravel. Used for drainage, pipe bedding, and decorative areas. It does not compact.
5. Cobble - 2 to 10” round rock. Used for stream beds and decorative landscaping.
6. C-33 Sand - A fine, clean, washed sand. It is used for backfill, the base for landscape pavers, sandbox, volleyball play areas, etc.
7. Utility Sand - Large coarse sand particles. Used for pipe bedding and play areas.
8. Recycled Concrete and Asphalt - Crushed to 4” particle size down to fines. Used for roadbeds, construction entrances, and driveways.
9. Asphalt Grindings - Limited availability.